Thursday, April 14, 2005

my only serious post ever

so i hate to be sentimental, or even serious, but i am really going to miss you guys. it seems as though everyone is about to be off to different places, and i'll just be, you know, living here, in a basement, in provo. not that i won't be going places too eventually, but it is just the immediacy of graduation that is affecting me i suppose.

anyway, i love april, and i love you all, and i am sad to see it end. my blog will still be here, and you know my email address too... i'll still be your friend if you want, even though i am not around to bother you with long pointless stories, garnished with a hook. i am glad that i could be friends with all of you. kleenex? don't mind if i do.

just one last thing -- nothing that we did was insignificant, even if we are the only ones that know about it. everything that we will do will be meaningful, because we are the ones doing it. i am wretchedly sappy, and i don't care at all. i love you.

don't forget -- can you do that for me?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I've been thinking about you all week -- let's get together this week and hang out. We could prectend to work on Inscape. Or we could just go get lunch sometime or something. Anyways, you know the number. I miss you and the Mrs.

-k